이 블로그 검색

2010년 10월 21일 목요일

news of week

Post for “Accelerate Michigan” comment thing.

In five years, I might be at Seoul, capital city of South Korea ; my home country. I have plan to graduate next year 2011. Right after graduation, I have to go back to Korea to inherit family’s company which is related to auto mechanical engineering. When I was young, I really did not want to get in my family’s company but I changed my mind recently. When I was in Military service in Korea, that period was my turning point in my life. I realized that succeeding family’s job is my destiny.
I have to agree with Stephen that Macwell's idea for #3 is impressive and would bring so much positive attention to the area. This kind of thinking is what we really need. It would stimulate the local economy in a big way; provide incredible exposure to an active group of people determined to overhaul an old city with new ideas. This is a major win-win deal. If you qualify for the student award - I would get busy if I were you and try to meet the deadline. An amazing idea will be spread all around. Furthermore, most effective ways to try and improve the state is to offer a better education in creative way. It means that investigations are the basic factor in developing state. In addition, to accelerate state movement, this competition for our state is very attractive and significant possibilities. Thus, we need to give more interests in this field as much as we can. Above all, it was really impressive stuff for me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기